Like it spicy? Awesome dishes you should try
They say there is no love as pure and profound as the one for food and if you like a little spice in your life, you might want it in your food as well. For that, we prepared a list of dishes you should try.
Many cultures prefer spices in their dishes and if you are an amateur for hot foods, here are some ideas you should try right away.
- Chinese: mapo tofu is a popular Chinese dish from Sichuan province. It contains fermented broadbean, chili paste, and fermented black beans for an authentic ”heat” sensation.
- Ethiopian: the most famous Ethiopian dish is Doro Wat, and it’s, in fact, the national dish of Ethiopia. An essential ingredient of this recipe is a powdered spice mixture called berbere, and contains powdered red chili, garlic, ginger and other ingredients that give it a unique taste.
- Indian: a very popular spicy dish from Kashmir is Rista. It is made of red meat (generally from the leg of a lamb), served with tomato-based gravy. The gravy contains tomato, garlic, ginger, red chili and other spices.
- Japanese: Sashimi is a Japanese dish and consists of raw fish or seafood served with the famous wasabi condiment and soy sauce.
- Mexican: the Mexican cuisine has a strong reputation for being both hot and incredibly delicious. An interesting and tasteful dish you should try is chile relleno – literally, stuffed chile. In Mexico, it consists of stuffed and roasted fresh poblano pepper or even jalapeno chili pepper. Currently, it can be stuffed with melted cheese and served with salsa sauce.
A hot and pungent dish will entertain your taste buds. It will give you a thrilling sensation of the most authentic and genuine experience than any other cuisine can’t offer, while also grasping into the culture of your dish history.